i love them !
- Independence and safety (not having to rely on abusive ppl, getting to control how you spend your time and money)
- Experiences (travel, events, vacations, entertainment)
- Health (medical care duh, good food, good location, reduced stress)
- Opportunity (car, being able to move, having a safety net, “looking professional”)
- Confidence (clothes that make you look good, things that make you feel good)
iunno that seems a lot like happiness
I LIKE IT
I WOULD BUY LIKE A THOUSAND TICKETS FOR THIS
The funniest thing about this is only one of the actors gets drunk and its a different person each night so it isn’t just everyone struggling its everyone else doing their shit and one person fucking it all up it’s BRILLIANT.
I can’t decide which I want more: to be at this or to be in this.
I’m def projecting my personal romantic frustrations on the book I’m reading. I swear to God that if Georgia doesn’t just realize how ABSOLUTELY PERFECT Dave the Laugh is and pick him by the time I’m done with this book series, I’m going to get belligerently black out drunk and rage so hard.
Fuck this pumpkin spice bullshit. It’s almost pomegranate and PEPPERMINT EVERYTHING season <3 <3 <3